Cancer families live one day at a time Give now to $24for24 campaign to have an immediate impact.
When a child gets diagnosed with cancer it’s difficult for families to think about the future. Families don’t know what the next 24 hours will bring. There’s a barrage of tests, time off work needed and arrangements for the care of other children to be made. It’s a traumatic period for everyone, and it doesn’t stop there. Treatment can last for months, sometimes years, and even when their child returns home, it doesn’t mean life goes back to normal.
Redkite is a lifeline for families facing childhood cancer and provides critical services and support like counselling and financial assistance that helps them get through the next 24 hours.
Help Redkite support these families. Every 24 hours is critical, every $24 counts. Give $24 now.
Raised so far
- Anita Cunningham just donated $50.11
- Natalie McGarry just donated $25.06
- Brendan Moore just donated $25.06
- Natasha Milne just donated $50.11
- Lauren Sinclair just donated $25.06
- Shelley Fielding just donated $25.06
- Meejung Hughes just donated $100
- Damien `Davis just donated $125.28
- Natasha Mandie just donated $125.28
- Tanya Bischoff and family just donated $25.06
- Anon just donated $765
- Alexander Wylie just donated $313.20
- Roberto Ulas just donated $1,015
- Aaron Muller just donated $1,015
- Bronte Nelson just donated $25.06
- Gabrielle Baker just donated $50.11
- Isabella Szukilojc just donated $50
- Canaccord Foundation just donated $2,892
- Fiona Moylan just donated $50.11
- helen Arcus just donated $104.40