Cancer families live one day at a time Give now to $24for24 campaign to have an immediate impact.
When a child gets diagnosed with cancer it’s difficult for families to think about the future. Families don’t know what the next 24 hours will bring. There’s a barrage of tests, time off work needed and arrangements for the care of other children to be made. It’s a traumatic period for everyone, and it doesn’t stop there. Treatment can last for months, sometimes years, and even when their child returns home, it doesn’t mean life goes back to normal.
Redkite is a lifeline for families facing childhood cancer and provides critical services and support like counselling and financial assistance that helps them get through the next 24 hours.
Help Redkite support these families. Every 24 hours is critical, every $24 counts. Give $24 now.
Raised so far
- Lach Moerenhout just donated $50.11
- Martin just donated $200.45
- Anthony Freeman just donated $26.16
- Chris Davies just donated $25
- Gokhan Kirmizi just donated $52.20
- Peter Tran just donated $24
- Michelle Sanders just donated $25.06
- Jordan Whittaker just donated $50.11
- Kwo just donated $25.06
- David Killer just donated $52.20
- Hakeem Hydar just donated $25.06
- June Huang just donated $25.06
- Katrina Scrivens just donated $25.06
- Gerard Robertson just donated $25.06
- Cameron Fairon just donated $25.06
- Janette Hartigan just donated $104.40
- Denton Pugh just donated $25.06
- Pritika Nandan just donated $25.06
- Corinna Hadlow just donated $10.44
- Concept just donated $298