Cancer families live one day at a time Give now to $24for24 campaign to have an immediate impact.
When a child gets diagnosed with cancer it’s difficult for families to think about the future. Families don’t know what the next 24 hours will bring. There’s a barrage of tests, time off work needed and arrangements for the care of other children to be made. It’s a traumatic period for everyone, and it doesn’t stop there. Treatment can last for months, sometimes years, and even when their child returns home, it doesn’t mean life goes back to normal.
Redkite is a lifeline for families facing childhood cancer and provides critical services and support like counselling and financial assistance that helps them get through the next 24 hours.
Help Redkite support these families. Every 24 hours is critical, every $24 counts. Give $24 now.
Raised so far
- Amy Leck just donated $25.06
- Iain Anderson just donated $25.06
- Anika Taylor just donated $25.06
- Nichole Jager just donated $24
- Glenn Mullaly just donated $25.06
- Ebert Family Charitable Fund just donated $2,515
- Paul Tully just donated $208.80
- Natalie South just donated $25.06
- Anonymous just donated $17
- Anonymous just donated $50
- Frank Romano just donated $104.40
- Kylie Cassidy just donated $25.06
- Shannon Mcmahon just donated $1,015
- Labuschagne just donated $50.11
- Caragh Cooper just donated $25.06
- Anonymous just donated $24
- vanessa M just donated $25.06
- Ashley Kennedy just donated $25.06
- Nicole Nielsen just donated $25.06
- Lauren Symmons just donated $5